Wednesday, March 11, 2009

all about the baby

Last Wednesday we took Coop with us to my doctors apportionment. It was his first one he has ever gone too. I was praying all day that everything would be okay and that Coop would enjoy seeing his baby. Well things went great the baby was healthy and moving like crazy. I never seen Coops eyes so big and he was asking a million questions. He wanted to know why his heart didn't beat that fast. I was so happy we took him because now he understands that there really is a baby in my belly. He was so cute.
I know being pregnant my emotions are everywhere and that I can cry at anything. But in that little room i had never felt so much happiness before. Looking at my baby on the computer screen holding hands with my husband who had our little boy on his lap really what could be better then that. So much love and so much happiness. Two miracles that was all around us, one in my womb and one on my hubbies lap. This is happiness, this is what life is all about.
So many friends and family have been worried about us and have been praying, fasting and offering any kind of help. I'm not very good at showing my emotions face to face but i want you guys to know how grateful i am to have such wonderful friends and family. We just want to say Thank You! Thank You! We love you all very much!
The baby is healthy, growing bigger everyday and has a heart beat. That's really all that matters. They did find out that i have a cyst on my ovary and if it doesn't stop bleeding i will have to have surgery but it shouldn't hurt the baby. This pregnancy has been a roller coaster but i know it will be all worth it.
After the ultrasound was over Coop leaned over to me and said, "MOM, you really ate lots of sea weed!" For any of you that don't know Coop thinks you have to eat sea weed to get a baby in your belly. Oh he is one funny boy always full of laughter.

lots of love,
Marti

11 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yay! I'm glad everything is still well with the baby. I hope your cyst stops bleeding!

Curtis Family said...

I am so glad everything is going good! Cooper is the funniest kid!

Bret and Julie Burnham said...

Cooper is going to be such a great big brother. I'm so excited for you guys. We will keep you in our prayers!

The Crisps said...

sooo...do you know what it is!?

hanna (kmcaldwell) said...

MARTI THAT IS SO EXCITING

Jaime S. said...

i am so glad everything is going well!

Sarah Pace said...

I'm so glad that everything is going well for you! Whata funny coop!!

court said...

i am so excited for you guys! i get such a kick out of reading what cooper says! what a smart kid! i saw rosa the other day and we were talking and thought we should do an el cupidos reunion! haha! those were the good ol' days!

Becky said...

Congratgs! I am so excited for you guys!! YAY! I am glad everything is going good!

mad white woman said...

Moments of JOY are what we live for. Glad everything is going well.

Ann Despain said...

We are so happy that your ultra sound went so well. We are praying for you daily. Christi had her 1st ultra sound yesterday. It was a relief to see the baby was ok after they had been unable to find a heartbeat at the Dr. visit. Technology is so amazing. It is so comforting to see the unborn and know they are ok. It was so fun to be together at the farewell. Thanks for blogging so we can keep in touch so easily. Love you! Aunt Ann