Tonight something exciting happened in my belly. I felt my baby swimming! It was priceless!
Lots of love,
Marti
Friday, March 20, 2009
Posted by DeWitts at 9:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tonight something exciting happened in my belly. I felt my baby swimming! It was priceless!
Lots of love,
Marti
Posted by DeWitts at 9:29 PM
13 comments:
There's a lot I don't miss about pregnancy, but I certainly miss feeling the movements of a baby. Indescribable.
Oh how wonderful. You've deserved to feel that feeling for a very long time. So happy that you can savor it now!
That's so neat!! Enjoy every second!
Aww, that's the best feeling ever. Congrats!!
i am so excited for you and that is amazing
I loved feeling that for the first time. It is so reassuring that your little one is alright! I am so excited and happy for you!
That was probably a hooray-my-mom-is-Marti-I'm-so-lucky! twirl you felt. I'm so happy for you!
Yeah!!! I am so happy for you guys. That is the ONE good thing about pregnancy. It is so fun to feel them moving. Can't wait to hear what you are having.
Yeah! don't you just love that!!
Yeah~! It's a fun feeling, worth all the late nights and early mornings they provide later... well kinda worth it! Good Luck!
yay marti!!!!!
We are so happy for you. Thanks for sharing with us on your blog. It is so wonderful to be able to share such precious things with you even though we are far apart. How blessed we are to be thin the same family with you.
Love Ann
MARTI, YOU NEED A LITTLE GIRL THEN YOU CAN STOP. ONE OF EACH OR TWO OF EACH IS MY IDEA. BUT THAT IS SO NEAT THAT YOU CAN FEEL YOUR BABY MOVING. WELL GOOD LUCK!
TAKE CARE,
HEIDI,
Post a Comment