This weekend Josh helped his parents move and him and his brother Jason found some old family photos. As we were looking at them and of course laughing at what they were wearing and at the crazy hair dues. There was this one picture that really caught my eye. I wonder why?
It was funny i held this picture up and asked Cooper if he knew who this picture was and he said without any hesitation that it was him. To be exact his words were "that's me" and he was surprised when i said, "no that's your DAD!"
What do you think? Is that a little Cooper or what?
Monday, March 9, 2009
old photos
Posted by DeWitts at 5:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
That's so flippin' crazy! There is a little bit of a difference but not much! Wow!
thats soo funny!!!!!
Hey, I haven't checked blogs in a while. This pic is so cute. I never realized that Coop looked like Josh but that pic was totally Coop. So crazy. Happy anniversary last week guys. I can't believe it has been seven years. We are so happy for you guys and that your family is growing again.
I love that picture. What cute boys you have!
oh my goodness! thats great.
They do look alike but the different hair throws me off!
It was SO FUN to visit with your husband and his dad when I was at my parents house. Josh is FUNNY!!! (and yes...Cooper looks JUST like him in that photo!) I'm glad all is going well with your pregnancy. I don't know if you have an invite to my blog...email me and I'll get you one. myr_d@hotmail.com
That is so crazy!!! How fun!!!!
Wow! they look alot alike how funny. they have the same eyes!
Those of us "old folks" who were around when Josh was little can't look at Coop without thinking he's a mini Josh. They both make us laugh and bring us so much joy! We love you!
Aunt Ann
Post a Comment