Thursday, February 26, 2009

{its been lovely}

The weather has been lovely. I can't wait for blooming flowers and the hot sun to shine on my face. For Coop and I to run around a open field full of dandy lions. Can you tell that Coop has smothered these flowers with love? Oh i can't wait!

Coop and another funny.
I was giving Coop a bath and started to feel sick (nausea) and ran to the toilet i just couldn't keep from throwing up and didn't want to do it around Coop. I make loud noises its not pretty but i was to late it was coming out and this is what Coop said, "oh mom stop you're making me sick." Which i was trying not to laugh and then he said this, "please don't throw up the baby!" Then i lost it. How could i not laugh at that? Coop can't wait for his baby to come and wants me to go to the doctor every day to get the baby out. Happy Thursday!

5 comments:

Lacey said...

I'm so happy for you Marti! I can't wait to find out what your having!!

The weather has been so beautiful here too. We have spent so much of our time soaking up the park!

Good times

hanna (kmcaldwell) said...

cooper always make me laugh. Marti i still am excited and i am continueing to pray for you

The Giffords said...

That is so funny! Yes, please, don't throw up the baby!

Becca said...

What a funny Kid!! I love how little kids think!!

mad white woman said...

I don't normally get sick when I see people throwing up. But if I saw someone throw up a baby, I might not just hurl, I'm sure I'd pass out.