Sunday, February 22, 2009

Funny boy!

Coop got a new toy! Well this week i was off of bed rest but told to take it really easy. And i really needed to get out of the house. So josh and i decided to go shopping and we decided to let Coop pick out a toy for being a good little boy (okay he's spoiled rotten) but really he has been awesome while i've been down. He came home with Mr. Potato head! It was a perfect toy that has kept him entertained for hours.

It was so funny on the ride coming home he was in the back seat playing with his toy and just talking like crazy and said, "I'm going to put the tongue in Mr. Potato heads bum!" Josh and just looked at each other and died laughing. Maybe you just had to be there but it was hilarious. This is what Coop calls the bum, its just were you store all the parts to the Potato. Funny boy!


Today after church Coop came home with a paper to fill out about him for primary. So i sat down with him so we could fill it out together. He thought long and hard about his answers. So I'm sharing two.

What do you want to be when you grow up? "Hair dresser!"

If you had $100 dollars what would you spend it on? "McDonald's!"

What a silly little guy i have! Always cracking me up!

9 comments:

The Giffords said...

He is so funny! I'm glad that you are off bed rest for a while. I hope you are feeling a little better. We can't wait to see you guys at Grandma and Grandpa's farewell.

Summer said...

I hope the fact that you're off bed-rest means you're feeling better too? Cooper seems like such a little angel. Holden likes to look at your blog and ask questions about him, like "When am I going to play with that Cooper kid??" So, when you get to feeling better, we should go to the park or something. I hope you have a good week!

Jennifer said...

I'm glad he is being so good for you. What a good little boy. I'm glad he is making it easy for you to be on bed rest.
I hope things are still going well for you.

Sarah Pace said...

Those are funny answers!! I love the things kids say! I'm glad you are off bed rest!! I'm sure your glad to! hope you keep feeling better!

mad white woman said...

I don't even want to know what comes out of a bum that big... :)

Hallie said...

What a cute little boy you have and congratulations on another little one on the way! I had issues with my progesterone too and finally they figured it out after I started bleeding when I was about 12 weeks. It worked out though and he is now 7! I hope you are able to get up around again soon and good luck with your pregnancy!!

Hallie said...

Oh and no, I don't mind that you look on my blog at all. I have to admit I have looked at yours too, several times! :)

Jason and Kristy said...

He wants to follow in my footsteps! Tell him, he can come work for me anytime! That is so funny, I seriously love Coop stories.

hanna (kmcaldwell) said...

ha that is really funny.. i am still excited for you