7 years ago on March 5th I married my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with and love.

As we grow older together as we continue to change with age, there is one thing that will never change... I will always keep falling in LOVE with you.
I love you Josh forever and always.
Love your girl,
Marti
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Our LOVE day
Posted by DeWitts at 12:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
So cute. Seven years seems like such a long time... I always forget how old I am! :)
That is so cute! Happy Anniversary!!!
How sweet Marti you are very poetic!! WE'll be celebrating our 8th aniversary in august. Crazy how old we are getting.
It seems like just yesterday we were roomates!!
Way cute post! I love the pictures! I hope you guys have a great anniversary!
adorable. i remember being there when those pictures were taken!
aww seven years. Marti you are lucky, i can't wait till i'm married for seven years
Woohoo 7 years that a girl i remember that day because my sister was the first one married in the Snowflake temple your the coolest. That is really awesome but now you just have an eternity to go.
Hey Marti just thought that I would publicly concur with what you said and add my own two cents. It's been a great journey so far, we have had ups and downs highs and lows. Through it all one thing that has been constant is my admiration and love for you. I enjoy going through this life arm in arm with my best friend it makes the journey worth while. I couldn't be more blessed than having someone like you. Happy Anniversary, all my love,
Josh
Post a Comment