Saturday, February 7, 2009

I PEED ON A STICK AND GOT TWO LINES!



Who did this to me you ask? Must of been the MAIL MAN!

Due Date September 22!

We are so excited!

Thank you to all the family and friends who have been praying for us, this baby has felt so much love from you all and we appreciate the prays and ask for them to keep on coming. We still are not out of the woods because my body does some crazy stuff but things are looking good. Thank you again for all the love, support and prayers.

Lots of love,
The DeWitt Family

28 comments:

Kiara and Scott Vowell said...

OH MARTY.. how exciting... I am so happy for you guys... YAY...spoil yourself and take life easy..

Summer said...

Congratulations, Marti! I'm so happy for you! It makes my day to read this news!

hanna (kmcaldwell) said...

congratualtions!!!!!!!!!!!! i am so excited for you and your family!!!!!

Barb said...

OH HAPPY DAY! Congrats - hope all goes well! Coop needs to be a big brother!! He sure will be a fun one!

Jennifer said...

Marti!!! That is so awesome!! I'm so excited for you!!! Congratulations!!!

mad white woman said...

Yay!! Marti, I'm so happy for you. And the Mail Man comment, now that's funny.

Sheree and Brian Mowers said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you. Hope everything goes well! Keep us updated!

The Crisps said...

LOL! so you got a thing goin on with the mail man, eh? you are so funny. Congrats and good luck!

Lacey said...

OH MY GOSH! How exciting! I'm so happy for your family!! Our prayers are totally with you these next few months!

The Giffords said...

I have been dying to know how you are doing, but not wanting to ask. I am so excited to hear this news! Take it easy and let us know what we can do to help!

Kacie said...

Oh Yeah!!! Im so excited for you, nobody deserves it as much as you. Take it easy!

Jaime S. said...

Yay for 2 lines!!!!

Amy said...

Yippee! I'm so happy for you Marti!

laura. said...

congrats marty!!
im so happy for you.
woot-woot!

KARI said...

Yeah!How exciting!!Congrats:)

Sarah Pace said...

YEAH!!!!! that is super exiting. hope it all goes well for you! I'll be praying that it does.
CONGRATS!!!

Bekah: said...

how have i missed this post? oh. my. HOORAY! what lovely news!

Nic and Jessica Despain Family said...

Woman I am so excited for you! We've been thinking about you guys constantly! I hope and pray everything continues to work out!! Love you guys!

Cami D. said...

YEAH congrats!! :)

Krista said...

Marti! Congrats! You really do deserve this! You are such a good Momma to Coop, Take it easy, and CONGRATS! woooHOO!

Caldwells said...

Yeah, Marti, Josh and Coop Dog! We are so happy for your family!!! We will continue to pray that everything goes well. Can't wait to have so many little ones running around the same age! I hope you are feeling good marti. This pregnancy stuff is not for the birds that is for sure :).

Curtis, Crystal, Vance, Kael, and Merek Birdno said...

HURRAY~ I am so excited for you Marti. You truly are an amazing woman and deserve this so much. I hope that things continue to go well for you. Take it easy and just enjoy being pregnant. Congrats again.

The McCall Family said...

Yeah Marti, I am so happy for you and I will keep you in my prayers. You are seriously the best mom and I am so excited for you. Good Luck!

Curtis Family said...

I am so happy for you! I definitely know what it is like to wait sooo long, but I think it makes it that much better when it finally happens! I will definitely keep you in my prayers! Hurray!

MyR said...

CONGRATS!!! We need more DeWitt's in the world! :D

kasey kaufusi said...

YAY im so excited for you!!!!

Anonymous said...

yay! yay! yay!

Jason and Kristy said...

Jason and I are so excited!!!! We can't wait for September 22! We know you guys have been hoping for this for a long time. You're such a great mom, you totally deserve this.