Saturday, January 31, 2009

(SPIKES AND HAIR)

Coop needed a hair cut. so we called Chelsea. Chelsea asked Coop how he wanted his hair to look and Coop answered Chelsae with this, "I WANT SPIKES LIKE A DINOSAUR!"

And someone in our house thinks he is all that. Coop is so proud of his hair cut. He has gone nuts making sure his spikes are up (its hard when you have curly hair to have spikes so mom has to do a lot of stuff to get it to stick up.) He's in love with his hair and is going crazy acting like a dinosaur to be exact a Stegosaurus. What am i going to do with him?

He does look pretty cute with his spikes but don't tell Coop i said he looks cute because he wants to be called handsome.

10 comments:

hanna (kmcaldwell) said...

awww cooper is adorable!!

The Giffords said...

I love the spikes!

The Crisps said...

LOL! What a funny kid.

Summer said...

He looks older! How funny to request a dinosaur haircut!

Jason and Kristy said...

That's just one more reason for him to think he's really a dinosaur. He is too funny!

Caldwells said...

His new do is super "handsome". haha. I wonder when he will wear out on the whole dinosaur thing. haha. He is a silly boy.

Becky said...

Look at those blue eyes! I love the post below about your day with Coop! You are a wonderful mom!!

Curtis, Crystal, Vance, Kael, and Merek Birdno said...

So cute. Curls are the best! Look at those eyes too... you have a killer on your hands.

Krista said...

He is such a handsome boy! Just hope he doesn't start asking for a mowhawk... haha.

mad white woman said...

What a load of personality!

He is handsome and cute. Not sure I can say that of the last dinosaur I saw, but don't tell him that. :)