Today i was in bed taking a rest and i could hear a little boy trying to sneak into my bed. And this is what this little boy said, "don't be scared i'm just your teddy bear!" and he snuggled right up to me to cuddle.I have missed playing with this little teddy bear but i do enjoy our snuggles.
I'm doing great. I'm sick sick sick! Can't even look and think about food without running to the bathroom. But i love being sick because i know that the baby is healthy. I'm still having to take it easy because i still have spotting but its getting better. But the good news is my progesterone levels are awesome! The first blood work i had my level came back at 9.5 and the doctor wanted them at 25 so the next blood work i had came back and my levels are at 24.9! So its getting better. I just hope and pray that my body can start making progesterone on its own and i don't have to depend on drugs. We are so in love with this baby and so excited. We just hope and pray things keep getting better. Thanks for all the support and prayers.
Much love,
Marti
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Can you guess who is my teddy bear?
Posted by DeWitts at 10:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
yea for you guys marti! i'm so excited! do you need anything?
i was mainly window shopping in globe! so the only thing i bought was a piece of metal that will turn into a magnetice board. it's cute though.
congrats again!!
How much longer to go?
I'm so glad things are going well Marti!! I know it's hard not being able to do things with your son but keep taking it easy. I hope things continue to go well with the pregnancy.
Oh man cooper is one awesome kid i miss that kid so much and am so excited for another little one in the family they are so fun. Take it easy sister.
I am so excited for you both! I know what it feels like to worry about that baby being healthy inside you. Take care of yourself and rest!
I am sorry you are not feeling well. It is bitter sweet because it is kind of a good sign to be sick but not fun at all... I am so glad to hear things are improving. We will continue to pray for you guys.
ahh I didn't even know you were pregnant! Congratulations Marti, that is so exciting! I hope everything turns out okay. Cooper is so cute, and has the biggest personality. I love it. Anyway, get feeling better!
yay marti!
i am happy for you, i hope things keep getting better!
Yay!! We will be at the farewell for sure!! We are going to leave after we get done with Taya's testing that Friday! I am glad to hear things are getting better for you guys! Take it easy and know you are in our thoughts and prayers! We love ya!!
I'm so happy the baby is doing so good! I am so excited for you guys! We are counting down the days til he/she is born. Hope you feel better, let me know if there is anything we can do. We love you guys!
MARTI,
CONGRADULATIONS DEWIITS!
I THINK THAT IS SO WONDERFUL
I AM HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS.
TAKE CARE.
HEIDIP
Post a Comment