Last night i was getting Coop ready for bed and i laid out some pj's for him. The next thing Coop comes yelling down the stairs "mom we have a problem? Do you think I'm a girl?" So as soon as he turned the corner from the stairs, Josh and I could hardly stop laughing and our laughing didn't help the frustrating look coop had on his face. So then we had to have a tickling war with Coop and that seem to make him feel a little better. But seriously what happen to these pj's? a week ago they went down his ankles. 
Did they shrink in the laundry?
Did a dinosaur come and bit the ends off?
But the real reason made us both really sad. Our little boy is sprouting. He is getting so tall. Tall and slim. It has been a struggle this year to find anything that will be long enough and then if they're long enough its a challenge to keep them tight enough around his little waist. Poor boy.
So my first thing on the to do list is buy Coop some pj's!
Wish me luck its going to be a challenge!
PS. did i mention coops in love with the snow? That's right! He informed josh and i that he wants to marry snow, he loves it that much! Josh said at least the bride will be wearing white! Oh i have two very funny boys! 
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
Friday, January 9, 2009
{we have a problem}
Posted by DeWitts at 10:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh no!! I HATE when that happens. That was a LOT of shrinkage though!! CRAZY!
Thank you for the laugh. I needed it. Coop looks like my vagabond child in too short of pants today. I have the exact same problem right now trying to find pants long enough but small enough for Zane. Thank heavens for pants with adjustable waists.
Seriously. Dinosaurs are so annoying sometimes.
I was just telling Angela the other day: I'm going to start making kids clothes that are long and slender. Nothing fits around Clara's waist unless it's too short (although not as short as those pj's!).
Oh my goodness. That boy of yours really is growing. Good luck on finding some more pj's. He is a crack up too. That is funny that he would even think of wanting to marry the snow and loving it that much. I bet your days are filled with lots of laughs. :)
Coop is so cute and funny! I hope that you can find some pj's that fit!
Cooper cracks me up. Tell him I hope he gets his hands on some pjs that fit!
Post a Comment