Sunday, January 11, 2009

just a little bragging


This is my baby sister Misti! She's playing basketball for Adam State College in Colorado. Misti is the most humble basketball player I've ever been around. She's amazing and she won't brag about herself so I'm going to do it for her. Last night she played amazing she had 21 points and got player of the week. I just want her to know how proud i am of her and that i love her very much.

6 comments:

hanna (kmcaldwell) said...

way to go misti, you eally are amazing.

kasey kaufusi said...

yay misti!!! she is an AMAZING player! thanks for the update on her!

mad white woman said...

That's exciting.

In my mind, she's still just a little girl. I probably haven't seen her since we moved, she she was probably 10 last time I saw her.

Wow!

Sarah Pace said...

Go Misti!
Hey could you e-mail me the info on the photoshop your aunt has.
How much?
Where do you get it?
That would be great!
sarahpace12@yahoo.com

Sarah Pace said...

P.S. Thats funny about coop! austin is doing the same thing! He is really skinny but starting to get taller! Its a challenge to find him pants! Good luck!

Caldwells said...

Yeah Misti! We checked the college site a few days ago and saw this and of course we hadn't heard anything from her about it! So, true, she is never one to brag but is amazing!!! yeah!!!!