Sunday, December 14, 2008

lets party

despain family christmas party was this weekend. this was our view on the drive to Mesa and this is why i love arizona. arizona sunsets are just lovely.

Grandma and Grandpa DeWitt.

Coop with his aunt Lawryn. Isn't she beautiful?

This was the funniest white elephant gift i had tears running out of my eyes. look at those pants! Jessica and Courtney what great sports they are.

Little Taya and Ellie dancing in their tutu's.

Hay ride and singing. Coop loved it!

Opening christmas presents from grandma and grandpa despain. the kids went crazy.

Cousins!

Courtney, Lawryn and Jessica

All because two people fell in love.

Our drive coming home. It was beautiful but so scary. The roads were so icy but we made it safely home.

Can't wait to party again. One down and many more to go.

8 comments:

Lacey said...

Glad you made it home safely! It was fun to see you guys last night!

Anonymous said...

your house looks so lovely. i've always loved that house.

Curtis Family said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun! The snow looks beautiful!

Jennifer said...

Aw, that looks like lots of fun! I'm glad you guys had a great time. LOVE the snow too!! I REALLY want snow here :o(

Bekah: said...

looks like quite the party. what a fun family!

we will be in Snowflake on Friday! Just in time to see James game! Wahoo, I can't wait. So come by anytime I can't wait to see you and let Bryn and Cooper play! Are you coming to the Caldwell family party an Angie's on Monday!??

I AM SO EXCITED!

mad white woman said...

The sky in that picture is beautiful.

Those pants are hilarious. Where do people find things like that?

hanna (kmcaldwell) said...

fun

looks very intertaining

The Giffords said...

It was so fun to hang out on Saturday. I will be stealing some pictures for my blog since I didn't take any of my own. I am so glad that you guys made it home safely. I thought about all of you yesterday when i saw the weather report.