Tuesday, December 16, 2008

smile



I've been stressing out with finals, house hold chores, post office cleaning job, babysitting, being a mother and on top of all that finding out that we are still not pregnant. Its been a hard day. Not only do i want to just get in my bed and wish that today was over but i didn't do that and ended up hurting my back. So i called the doctor and they had someone that canceled on them and so i got right in (maybe my luck is turning around). I dragged Coop along with me and i told him to very good for me that the doctor is going to fix my back so i can play with him. Of course Coop was so curious what the doctor was going to do. The doctor was popping my back and Coop had a sad look on his face. Right then the doctor had a important phone call he needed to take and coop came right to my side and kissed me on the lips and said, "is he hurting you?" I said, "no but your kiss made me so much better." Oh I just love him. Coop you are the reason why i smile!

7 comments:

Summer said...

I'm glad Cooper takes care of his mama. I hope tomorrow is a better day for you! Your house looks beautiful all lit up!!

mad white woman said...

Aren't kids the best? I think that often with all that's going on in my life these days.

I'm sorry your day was rotten. Hopefully you get some time to yourself over the holidays.

The Giffords said...

I am so sorry that you had such a bad day. I hope your back feels better. Cooper is so sweet. No wonder you smile all the time!

Krista said...

What a sweet boy! I hope your days get better! Your house does look amazing, and your family Christmas party looked like it was a BLAST! December is best!

Bekah: said...

i am so sorry Marti. I can't wait to give you a BIG hug and go on a drive (like old times hopefully no cattle hearding) and let you cry and tell me how much it sucks that such a wonderful momma can't have another sweet baby.

Becky said...

Oh Marti! Hang in there. Let me know if you need anything...I can relate to the having a hard time getting preg. You are such an awesome mom!! p.s. I Love your Christmas lights!

Caldwells said...

Hey. Sorry you had such a hard day. Hang in there. You guys are so blessed to have little Cooper. That picture of him is soooooo dang cute!