Our house is on fire! No, really our Christmas lights are up.
My favorite thing is our Christmas tree in the window.
Oh my house looks so lovely. Big thanks and lots of lovin goes to my sweet hubby for lighting my house up for me. I love it!
Thursday, December 11, 2008
drum roll please
Posted by DeWitts at 9:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
i still haven't ever seen your home yet!! it looks so cute though! you're so lucky to have an old one! they just have so much character..
Oh! Your house looks so cute! Josh did a great job! I love the whole tree by the window too. Very cute Marti!
It is so festive. It makes me sad that on my way home this Christmas I won't drive down backstreet to see it illuminating the way to my house.
On to bigger things I guess. I'm just too sentimental!
But, really Josh did a great job!
cute!
You're house is so cute! I can't wait to see if josh gets into the program here. That would be so exciting! You will definitely have to let me know!
wow i wish my house looked like that!
Pretty lights. You're so festive!
Can't wait to see you at the Caldwell family Christmas party. Our family rocks!! Yay!
Looks Great! I can't wait to drive by when we go look at Christmas lights:)
Post a Comment