Look at what we found outside our windows this morning. To bad it has almost all melted away.
lucky you!!I hope it snows a little here for christmas!!
Holy cow! That's a lot of snow. I never remember getting that much snow.
gorgeous!
How fun!
Lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I was told that tonight was going to be the coldest night of the year for us and guess what the temp. was...... 55!!!Enjoy the snow girly!! I hope you have a white Christmas.
Don't you just love when it snows. Have a Merry Christmas!
wow! where do you live?
haha thanks! good luck on yours too!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
lucky you!!
I hope it snows a little here for christmas!!
Holy cow! That's a lot of snow. I never remember getting that much snow.
gorgeous!
How fun!
Lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was told that tonight was going to be the coldest night of the year for us and guess what the temp. was...... 55!!!
Enjoy the snow girly!! I hope you have a white Christmas.
Don't you just love when it snows. Have a Merry Christmas!
wow! where do you live?
haha thanks! good luck on yours too!
Post a Comment