big thanks to aunt ann. what a special great aunt you are to even think of him and
not only did coop love the chocolate calendar but so did I. I have finals to study for and coop has played his little heart out with it. its funny on how a simple gift could give a kid so much joy and imagination but i'm grateful that it did. it gave me some much needed time to write my final paper for my writing class. Now i'm looking forward to 3 history finals, good thing i have till next friday to take them. wish me luck.
Monday, December 8, 2008
big thanks
Posted by DeWitts at 5:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It seems like you're always taking tests. Good luck!
I love those calendars. I remember when I was younger how excited I'd get when I got those.
I'm glad you enjoyed the calendar. We wish we got to see you more often. Jayden really misses playing with Coop. We are excited to get to see you this weekend.
Love ya, Ann
Post a Comment