Today we were going to take a drive up to Greer for a picnic, a long walk, exploring the great out doors and admire the leaves changing color. But did that happen? No! We woke up to a water leak and our day of family time and the beautiful outdoors was gone. We live in a house that is more then a hundred years old. It has so much charm and i love everything about it, but i can honestly say i dislike the plumbing. Josh and I looked all morning for a crawl space we tore out carpet, searched in closest and looked everywhere outside the house. We even called the last owner and found out nothing. So we called a plumber, thanks to Josh's cousin Justin. He saved our life today and found the water leak, which wasn't even under the house it was the sprinkler system that we've been looking for since we moved in. I guess you could say the sprinkler system found us. With all the hard work on tearing our house apart, digging for the water leak and then putting our house back together. We decided we needed something really good for dinner. So it was Banana Split night and we enjoyed our splits relaxing on the coach watching Iron Man!
Friday, October 3, 2008
What we had for dinner
Posted by DeWitts at 9:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I like your idea of dinner. Yummy!
You can bring me dinner anytime. Ha! This world needs more people who realize it's okay to have dessesrt for dinner every now and then.
YUM! HA that was funny
Hanna
Oh man, that sucks. I'm really sorry you had to spend your day like that. A picnic definitely would have been more fun :o) I'm glad you found the leak though. That ice scream looks really good :oP
Post a Comment