I miss you.
I miss you especially tonight.
Tonight is girls night out.
We sent the boys to priesthood session and its time for the girls to party.
But it won't be the same without you.
We will miss your humor.
We will miss the way you make us cry with laughter.
We will miss your beauty.
We will miss your thoughts.
I will miss my sister.
Mom will miss her daughter.
We will be thinking about you and did i forget to mention we miss you.
We miss you.
Love you tons.
Saturday, October 4, 2008
For Misti
Posted by DeWitts at 3:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh marti you are one awesome sister! i miss you guys so much and this time of year when mom would take us somewhere special! Man i have the best mom and sister and i cant wait till i can come home I hope you had a fun girls night out with mom!!
What a sweet sister you are. I really missed my Mom and sisters tonight too. It wasn't the same without them.
Love your banana split dinner story! You are so cute! I am glad you got the leak problem figured out.
Post a Comment