Every year since Coop has been born we have stuffed plastic pumpkin bags with newspapers. I guess the bags are supposed to be stuffed with leaves but since there's very few leaves at the beginning of October i just use newspapers. We turn on Halloween music and we stuff. Its a big hit with Cooper. Plus there super cute, cheap, and something fun to do with kids!
After we were done Coop said, "its starting to feel spooky!"
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Its starting to feel spooky
Posted by DeWitts at 10:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey, Marti!! How cute are you with all of your Halloween crafts. What a fun mom you are. I found your blog as I was blog stalking. Hope that's o.k. Your little guy is so handsome!!
Cute, cute. I am totally decorating today too! I'm so glad October is here!!
So I'm pretty sure I've had those bags for several years and never used them. We don't have leaves or newspaper. Maybe I'll just fill them with trash. He he.
Cute! I've seen those bags at people's houses, but where do you buy them?
Post a Comment