Wednesday, October 8, 2008

{I survived}

I'm still alive! I survived all my test and feel pretty good about them. I also survived babysitting for my uncle Tom and aunt Angie. They have 4 beautiful children that Cooper loves to play with. I was watching 5 kids under the age of 4 and the youngest were twins and they are about to be one, they were all over the place. It was CRAZY! But i did enjoy it. They all have their own little personalities and Cooper had the best time with Gavin.

All 5 kids in one place at one time, i think this is the only time they stayed together. I was usually chasing them around the house.

The Jeep! It was a big hit!

Baby Marlee was adorable! So cute and stayed by my side the whole time. She loved sitting in the toy baskets and would just play in them forever. She stole my heart! I can't wait to spend the rest of the week with my boys:)

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Holy cow Marti! Good job! I totally know how you feel! I babysit and all of the kids are 4 and under. I don't know how you did it those twins! I'm glad you enjoyed it though. I'm sure it was fun for Cooper to some kids to play with.

Jennifer said...

Oh, and Emily is doing great! She is due in two weeks. I think she just gets really busy with teaching and that's why she doesn't ever post anything :o)

Sarah Pace said...

I'm glad all the testing went well I hope it turns out good for you!!

Good job with the kidos! Its alot to handle!

mad white woman said...

You are so brave Marti. Wow!

Glad your tests are over.

Hopefully you have a relaxing weekend ahead.

jes said...

good for you for going back to school! i want to. we are working on getting timmy through, then me! i really want to get a degree.. not certain in what, but i will! good job on handling all those kids! i would probably have gone crazy!

Anonymous said...

ahhh i miss those kiddos, they are so fun.
good job on your tests!

Becky said...

Wow! How the heck did you do that! You are one busy girl! That is so cool you are going back to school...you are awesome! Good Luck:)