How to find the perfect pumpkin.
1. Find two energetic, handsome boys who have a eye for pumpkin picking.
2. You have to have a lot of patience.
3. You must be very strong.
4. Even stronger to push the wheel barrel.
5. Better idea let dad do it while you sit in it.
6. Last rule, Family photo taken by uncle Gunner
We had a great time! My little boy didn't want a orange pumpkin and wished it was blue. Stay tuned for pumpkin blue.
Thursday, October 9, 2008
(Pumpkin Patch)
Posted by DeWitts at 9:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
What a cute family picture! You guys are wearing sweatshirts. I am jealous. We're just lucky to be able to wear pants and not die of heat. Enjoy the fall weather for us!
I am determined to go to a pumpkin patch this year... I don't think I've ever been (that I can remember).
How fun! We still haven't gone but this post just makes me want to go more! Gunner takes good pictures :o). That is a very cute family picture!
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I just told sam last night that i want to decorate a pumpkin this year. I am looking forward to seeing the "blue" pumpkin!!!
Oh, I can't wait to take the girls to the pumpkin patch! Too bad we aren't wearing long sleeves yet! I do have to get Addysen a pair of overalls, it's tradition!
How fun I wish I lived up there where there was a fun pumpkin patch close by. ANd I love the thought of a blue pumpkin. I am sure since you are wonder mom you will some how make it happen. :)
your house looks so cute for halloween! i love the pictures too, fall is the best. no fall here :( but up there fall is the best
Post a Comment