Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Yummmm CUPCAKES






It was a rainy day and I had a sad little boy that loves to play outside and couldn't. So i tried to entertain him with cars, dinosaurs, building forts but we had enough so we decided to make cupcakes. Coop loves loves cooking so he was so excited when i brought it up. Coop made a bakers hat while i made the batter. Then while the cupcakes were cooking we sang songs and danced around the house. I think i got a pretty good workout to have at least one cupcake. Plus i used the 50% sugar free batter and 50% icing so they had to be healthy, right? Coop loved it! I had some that actually looked like cupcakes which i was pretty proud of myself. Cooper even said, "mom you're cooking better!" I had to laugh, even my little three year old can tell how bad i cook sometimes. I love spending my time with my little Coop dog!

7 comments:

Sarah Pace said...

what a fun mommy you are! I keep telling myself that I need to do more stuff like tht with my kids so you have inspired me marti!!

Bret and Julie Burnham said...

Coop is so cute. What a fun mom you are!

Misti and Stratton said...

Man you are a good mom and a awesome sister will you please send me some cupcakes haha I love your blog it makes me so happy here all the way in COlorado

mad white woman said...

That is a good idea. I love cupcakes. Next time we're stuck inside, we'll have to bake... if I'm not too lazy. :)

jes said...

haha, he's so funny! how fun!

hanna (kmcaldwell) said...

Aww.. cooper is so cute

The Giffords said...

I love the bakers hat. What a great way to pass the day!