Every Monday after the reunion Josh's family has a day of fun playing with corn! I really don't know what to call it but we shucked corn, cooked it, put it in cold water, then cut it of the cob and bagged it so we can freeze it. Cooper is a picky eater and its really hard to find something that he likes and corn is what he likes. He ate 5 cobs and wanted more. I hope we have enough to last him throughout the winter. Working with Josh's family was tons of fun. There was tons of joking, laughing, teasing, story telling, lets just say it was a corny day!
Josh's family are huge ASU fans and I'm a UofA girl and so i had Cooper wear a UofA shirt it was funny to see there reaction to the shirt. I got a kick out of Jason trying to talk Cooper into liking ASU instead of UofA. Jason its never going to happen but you can keep on trying! haha!
Monday, September 1, 2008
what a corny day
Posted by DeWitts at 10:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
oh i love love love corn on the cob. we grill it probably every other night during the summer. cooper takes after his aunt bekah... teehee
Oh man that looks like fun i love when mom does that for the winters it makes the best corn on sunday man i love home and moms cooking!!
Looks like fun Marti. I havn't seen blogs for a while. It looks like you guys have been busy having tons of fun.
mmmmm! I'm with Cooper on the corn. I want some.
How fun! I love corn on the cob too! I love this time of year, and corn on the cob goes right with it! Cooper is such a cute kid! I bet he keeps you laughing all day :)
Post a Comment