Coops conversation with me on the drive home tonight...
Coop, "Mom, the moon is broken"
Me, "oh its broken"
Coop, "yes, its in pieces"
Me, "How did that happen"
Coop, "I guess I ate it, I thought it was cheese"
Me, "How did you get to the moon"
Coop, "Mom, don't you remember I'm a pterodactyl"
If anyone doesn't know what a Pterodactyl is its a flying dinosaur. How could i forget that my boy is a Coopasaurus! I can't wait for my next talk with Coop you never know whats on his mind.
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Coops info on the moon
Posted by DeWitts at 9:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'm so glad you are recording all these hilarious things he says. You'll both enjoy reading them and remembering as he grows up.
Coop is a crazy man funny funny kid and pretty bright. We miss you guys and we think you should come visit us!!!
What an imagination that kid has! You two seem to have a lot of fun together--I think it's wonderful, and Cooper's a lucky boy to have such an involved mama.
About the adoption thing, David and I spent a few years casually looking at agencies and the like until the Ethiopia thing just sort-of fell into our laps. I realize different people have different ideas about how the whole process should go, but it was important to me to feel like we had chosen the 'right' agency and the 'right' country because I really believed that there was ONE daughter for us and that we'd be led to her when the timing was right. If your experience is anything like mine, I'm sure you'll know the right agency when you come across it--sooner or later, something will click and everything will feel 'right'. Keep me posted!
wow the coopersourious strikes again, he always is sayin' something funny
Hanna
oh how funny! he is so cute:> we are blessing ryah down here in mesa.
Marti:
I think Cooper is the cutest kid! He comes up with the funniest things! I used to babysit Josh and he'd do the same! Your little family is so darling! Keep up the great work!! I'll send your link to Jared and he'll sure get a kick out of your cute kid! Barb Gardner
Post a Comment