Josh didn't have to work Friday and Saturday and this made me smile!
We thought about going on a little trip but Josh had to much homework. Even though he was busy half of the day it was extra nice to have him so close to me and this made me smile!
Going out for dinner Friday night, no slaving in the kitchen over dinner and no dishes, this made me smile!
The 3 of us snuggled up on the catch watching a movie made me smile!
Staying up late Friday night with my hubby. Talking about Cooper, laughing at all the funny things Coop does, we tried to make a plan to stop Coop from growing up so fast but i don't think its going to work. Talking about old times, then laughing so hard we had tears running out of our eyes made me smile!
Watching Josh and Cooper having a sword fight with baseball bats made me smile!
Listening to Misti and Coopers conversation on the phone made me smile!
My mom coming over to talk about whats been going on and watching her play with Cooper. She's a great grandma and Cooper is in love with her. This made me smile!
Going on long walks together made me smile!
Taking a after noon nap together. Really only josh and cooper did. I really tried to sleep but was to excited that we were all taking a nap and this made me smile!
Josh's silly faces he made while i tortured him with having his picture taken with me made me smile!
Getting tons of kisses from 2 of my favorite boys made me smile!
I love my family! I love the 3 of us! I love the laughter I hear in my house when were together. I love that we all love each other and that we are going to be together forever and this makes me SMILE!
Also did you know that smiling makes your butt cheeks stronger and this makes me smile!
Saturday, September 6, 2008
A weekend worth smiling about
Posted by DeWitts at 7:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hahaha! You are so stinkin' hilarious! That last little part made me laugh. Thanks for the uplifting post :o)
Oh man cooper was to funny talking to on the phone trying to show me his dog on the phone just like radio he makes me laugh!!! I am glad you had a great weekend.
Sounds like fun! Everyone needs a break to spend with family every once in a while!
You're great. What a happy weekend with your family.
Post a Comment