We spent the day at the County Fair in Holbrook! Coop was looking for Charlets Webb in Gunners pig pen but couldn't find her. He said, "did Charlet die to have her babies and forgot to say good bye to me." I really don't know what he's thinking but i love it!
Gunner showed his pig and did great! He didn't win but he sure looked cute out there!
FUNNY STORY When the judging was over and all the kids were leading there pigs back. One of the pigs went crazy and went right between Gunners legs and took him for one heck of a ride! It was so funny, but poor Gunner he was a little embarrassed!
Coop loved the fair he was so cute cheering for Gunner!
Coop and his beautiful cousin Janessa! Janessa showed a lamb she was adorable!
My dad received a beautiful belt buckle for donating metal to make pens for the animals. My dad is so giving, this is what i love about him.
Train Rides, Cotton candy, Tractor rides, Animals, such as pigs, lambs, goats, cows, chicken, roasters, all kinds of birds, rabbits, snakes, big big lizards, horses, Carnival rides, and last Rodeo!
Fair was a blast! We had a great time! Coop said, "it was better then watching Charlets Webb!"
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Charlets Webb
Posted by DeWitts at 3:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
What a fun day!
Oh man good times Gunner is such a hottie and that would of beeen so funny watching that pig take him for a ride. Cooper is so crazy he thinks of the funniest things man we have the best family every
hilarious! sounds like a fun day at the fair. isn't that what life is all about when you are young?
TAG.. I didn't tag you yet so tag.
See my blog for detals
hanna
marti
i really, seriously loved it. i learned so much. you should read it!
I love the fair. The kids with their animals are so cute. I bet it was so fun with Cooper.
Looks like you guys had fun!! Here is my email TEJSGG@Cox.net. WHen you guys come down email me and I will give you our phone number. We would love to hangout with you guys!!
How fun! That's one of the reasons I miss Snowflake so much. My kids would have LOVED that! I'm glad you had a fun day!
Oh the fair. Remember the year you had that REALLY mean lamb? I got so scared for you... but now it's funny to thing about.
Sounds like a blast! I love county fairs...we were there opening night but non of the rides were open. I was so bummed...
Anna! Haha! You remember my killer lamb! Actually it was really nice i just thought it was going to kill me. Her name was Powder!
Post a Comment