Welcome cooler weather. Welcome leaves changing. Welcome football games. Welcome extra blankets on beds. Welcome footy pajamas. Welcome slippers. Welcome sweaters. Welcome my favorite time of year. Welcome Autumn.
Tonight I put Cooper into footy pajamas, tucked him into a extra blanket, gave him a goodnight kiss and wished him sweet dreams.
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Favorite time of year
Posted by DeWitts at 10:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
I am jealous for the cooler weather!
welcome crisp air. welcome pumpkins. welcome fresh baked apple pie. welcome warm soup. welcome fires and snuggling.
i {adore} fall!
love this sweet post, the sweet picture. you are an adorable mom.
I can't wait to start making soups again! And pull out all my fall decorations! It's so fun!!
As for the footed pajamas...Elodie would never let me put her in them! Not now I mean..she wore them when she was a baby. We tried to put her in a pair for the big dirty and she told me that she wasn't going to look "fashion" in them...oh boy!
i love this season also! love the crisp air, the smell of crackling fires, the snuggling in blankets, the everything!
i'm so sad i missed the fair! i never even heard about it.
i've wanted to take breck the last couple years, but haven't yet. maybe the state fair i will! do you know when that is?
YEAH!!!I love this time of year!! I have already lit my fall candle and i love the way my house smells! I can't wait to decorate for Halloween!
I tried to convince my friends that it was Fall here. They weren't easily convinced. Until I said: Before long, all the weeds will turn brown. :) That's Fall in the Valley. But I still love it.
Don't make me jealous! I miss it up there SOOO much for that reason. It is still in the mid 90's down here. I'm glad fall is finally here!
Aww Coop is so cute in his footy pj's.... I'm kinda sad i grew out of mine =(
Hanna
When do you guys come down? Maybe we can get together. I have heard about the dinosaur show. I heard that it is really realistic. Cooper would probably love it. Are you guys going to it?
WoW! Its already here. I am going to miss pretty Snowflake this fall. You will have to take lots of pictures for me:)
I agree. I love the fall!! The pictures of the fair look like tons of fun. I dón't think porter or I have been to the fair in at least 6 years! Way too long! I love all the pics of you and the boys too! See you this weekend!
Post a Comment