Tuesday, September 23, 2008

BOO






Coop says, "don't be scared its just for pretend!"

Coops grandma DeWitt got these suckers for him but Coop was to scared at first to put them in his mouth he thought they were going to bit him. So Josh and I had to show Coop that the suckers were just for pretend. My silly little boy is scared of Halloween!

9 comments:

jackie said...

hoe cute! k did you make that plaque thing that is your top thing on your blog??? that is SO stinkin cute!! you are so cute everytime i get on your blog is so sassy

laura. said...

haha, cooper is such a cute little boy. dont worry i used to be scared of halloween.. haha.

Jennifer said...

Cute pics!! You guys look hott ;o)

The Crisps said...

What is Coop gonna be for halloween!? Do you guys go trick-or-treating?

Kacie said...

Hey Marti! So cute you guys seem like such a fun family. I need to do more with my family so they have so good childhood memories like Cooper is going to. Hey by the way...I was listening to your blog music and that "love you to the end" song...good one, but its on the movie P.S> I love you. Did you ever see that movie? it was one of my favorites.

We are the delightfully happy Denhalters said...

how fun! You are such a fun mom. Cooper is one lucky dinosaur.. haha that cracks me up he is scared of Halloween. SO cute. i can't believe how big he is!

The Giffords said...

I love the lips, very sexy!

Thanks for all of the comments. They are great. Thank you for thinking of our family during this hard time. Gavin touched so many lives, he will be truly missed.

The Crisps said...

sounds fun! Justus is going to be a Cow! He loves wearing his costume, too. He walks around saying "moo!!" its so cute. Ella will be a Chicken, so I guess Jim and I have to be farmers! We usually just go to the ward party, but now that Justus is older, I dunno, maybe we could try trick-or-treating...

Stuart Family said...

You can look at my blog whenever you want Marti. You're so sweet. I'm adding you to my family and friends. Looks like you guys had fun with those wax mouths. I used to love those things. I remember chewing them until they would fall apart.