Every morning Cooper jumps out of bed to run down stairs to get Chewy out of his bed. As soon as Coop gets to Chewy he says, "did you miss me? i missed you." Then out the door they go. Coop gets on his bike and Chewy looks for a place to go the bathroom. They will stay outside for a little while then both come inside for breakfast. Throughout the day they play and fight over toys but i love it when I'm in the other room and i hear Coop laugh and then say, "your silly Chewy!" Yesterday at the park, Coop was asking a little boy if he wanted to play with him. They both were talking and the little boy said, "i have a brother." Next i hear Coop reply, "I have a Chewy." Then they both ran off to play. Coop loves his Chewy and i think Chewy is getting used to Cooper. I guess the saying a dog is a mans best friend is true.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
These two are so cute together
Posted by DeWitts at 10:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I don't really like animals, but that little dog is pretty cute. I always said I would never have animals. But now I say, The only reason I'd have an animal would be for my kids.
Marti I am so glad that Cooper can have a little friend who is always there to play with him. Chewy is cute!
That is really cute. It's awesome that Cooper has someone to keep him company. I'm sure it makes things easy for you.
So cute! I love the "I have a Chewy" comment.
So cute! I wish our doggy, Pooka got along more with Ryken. Hopefully as he gets older she will be more fun him and he will be more fun for her. :) And how nice for you to have some company for Cooper.
Oh and yep it is Jessica Despain. She is my sister in laws sister. We love her too. :)
Post a Comment