Saturday, August 16, 2008

I"m just a boy


This morning I was walking around the house picking up things and I accidentally stepped on Coopers toes and Cooper looked at me and said, "Mom I'm not a SPIDER!" Then i said, "well what are you?" Cooper answered, "I'm just a boy and you don't step on boys." Then Cooper walked away shaking his head like I was so stupid that i thought he was a spider. I really don't know what I'm going to do with him he's only three and he's just a boy!

8 comments:

The Giffords said...

Cute! I think Coop is so funny.

Jason and Kristy said...

He is pure entertainment! I love him, he seriously is the funniest little boy.

hanna (kmcaldwell) said...

Aww he is adorable .... and just a boy!!!! Cooper is funny you gota love him

Cara said...

HA HA! Man kids really do say the funniest things. :) And what a cute boy he is! Love that pic of him too.

Jennifer said...

He is so stinkin' funny! He gets it from you :o)

Kacie said...

He is sooo cute!!! Its fun when they start saying cute funny things. Hey when you last posted, was it different then normal? It wont let me post pictures like I usually do. Maybe I just dont know exactly what to do but I can't figure it out. Its all layed out differently.

Curtis Family said...

That is hilarious! I laughed so hard when I read that! He's a funny kid!

Becky said...

If I ever want a good laugh I know I can with your blog! Coop has the cutest personality!!