Monday, August 18, 2008

My silly dad had another accident


My dad had a car wreck this morning. He's doing fine just a little shaken up and a couple of scraps, bruises, stiff muscles and a beat up mail jeep. He was on his way to work and went through the light next to the Ferrel's auto shop and he's says the light was green when he went through but the truck that hit him said it was red. The other guy is fine it hardly did anything to his truck and when he got out of his truck the man came and gave my dad a big hug. My poor mom comes driving about ten minuets after the accident to take Gunner to school and see's my dads mail truck all beat up and my dad standing by it with a smile waving at her. My dad is defiantly being watched over and has more then nine lives. These are just few things my dad has survived through, pushed down the stairs by his brother clay when he was three and broke his neck which should of paralyzed him, driving to work and his steering wheel coming off, tipping his dump truck, tipping a tractor, tipping a 3 wheelers more than just once, falling form his cabin which was 17 ft. high and breaking his neck a second time, this happen just last week grading his road with his tractor and the wheel falling off, and then today having a car wreck. I could go on and on about more but i don't want to embarrass him. I sure do love my dad he's such a cool guy. He can always give you a good laugh. I'm so thankful for the guarding angels that are watching him. Maybe i shouldn't let Cooper ride the 4 wheeler with him anymore! Ha ha! I love you dad!

6 comments:

The Giffords said...

If it wasn't for bad luck, your dad would have no luck at all. We are glad that your dad is okay.

Jennifer said...

I'm glad he wasn't seriously hurt from any of those things or else I wouldn't have been able to have a good laugh ;o). I'm he being protected.

jes said...

my o my!! scary! glad everyone is ok!!

mad white woman said...

Oh my. I have known some people I thought were accident prone, but none of them compare to this! I'm glad he's okay.

Bekah: said...

oh silly uncle mark. he cracks me up!

Krista said...

Your dad cracks me up! I am glad he is ok. I think I would be like that if I was driving around alot. Good thing I don't have a car :).