Tuesday, August 12, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARTI!
I LOVE YOU!

Love, Josh

11 comments:

Gardner World said...

Its your birthday today!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Mine is Thursday. How old are you. I am older I think.

Bekah: said...

happy happy birthday marti jo dear!!! oh marti i hope you have a birthday that is as fabulous and sweet as you are. have a great one! i love you!

The Giffords said...

Happy birthday Marti! I didn't know it was your birthday. That is so sweet of Josh to post you a birthday message. I am proud of him. I don't think that Mike even knows how to get to our blog. I hope you have a great day.

jes said...

hope you've had a great day! happy birthday

laura. said...

Happy birthday Marti!!! hoper you have a great day.

Caldwells said...

Hey Marti! Happy Happy Birthday to you! I hope you had a great day! You deserve it! Dom

The McCall Family said...

Happy Birthday Marti!! You are the greatest, and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Kacie said...

Marti! that is one heck of a husband you have there. Thateres no way my husband would think to do that!! Thats so sweet!! happy Belated Birthday. i hope you had a great day!!

Sarah Pace said...

Happy Birthday Marti!!!
Hey when are you guys moving down? What a nice Husband to think of posting on your blog =) Cute!

Jennifer said...

Happy birthday! I hope you had a great day!

Shavan said...

I can't believe I missed your birthday?! I totally know what day it is, since its so close to mine...And I was going to bring you something when we went to the park that day but they Cayden ended up getting Strep to and I of course lost track of the days! Oh man! I hope you had a good Day! Love YA!