Yes that is a live goat standing on a log! Its a mountain goat and he stood on that log forever. I've never seen anything like that, it was hilarious!
Saturday we had a Despain family get together on there ranch. This was the first time Josh had every taken me and it was the first time I've ever heard about it. I guess he thought it might scare me off but i had so much fun and Cooper enjoyed the animals even though he wouldn't touch them and we had to hold him because he was to scared to get down. He is to much like me. Josh's grandpa was all smiles showing us his horses, and talking about them. We had a great time even though Josh told me afterwards that the sloppy joes we ate had snake meat in them. Good thing i only took a little bit. I hope josh is just kidding! Anyways we had a fun time and it was nice to get to know the Despain side a little better.
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Enjoying the ranch life
Posted by DeWitts at 9:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Fun, fun! Spending time with family is always fun!
So, were the sloppy joe's good? I would have flipped out if I had eaten it and found out it was snake!!!!!!!
that looks like so much fun !
Perhaps I should consider getting a mountain goat as a pet. That is awesome!
That is so funny that you are still afraid of animals and that Coop is too.
it was so good to talk to you. thanks for calling! i'll call you sometime this week!
That goat is hilarious. I looked at it and thought that it couldn't be real. It just climbed up there by itself? Weird!! Im glad you had fun. Its always so nice to get out and go do something new.
Snake Meat!! I would kill Eric if he didnt tell me before I ate it. I couldnt live on a ranch. I am with cooper I dont like animals :)
We were so sad that we couldn't come up for the reunion and get to see you guys. I love the goat too. We can't wait to see you in a few weeks.
Post a Comment