Friday, July 11, 2008

Playing in the rain






Cooper had a great day playing with his buddy Gunner! Gunner is the best uncle to Cooper. Cooper loves having Gunner around and they play so good together. We had a nice rainy afternoon, I love July and the monsoon weather. I know I probably shouldn't of let Gunner go outside and play since Gunner is suppost to be taking it easy but how can you keep a eleven year old down and lucked up? Cooper and Gunner loved it they where slipping, sliding, playing in mud, and laughing! It was so nice to see Gunner having fun and Cooper loved hanging out with his buddy Gunner!

5 comments:

mad white woman said...

I LOVE rain storms. We got pounded at our house last night and it was awesome.

Bekah: said...

it was so good to see those pics of Gunner. He looks like himself. I am so glad!

Jeff and Rachell Massey said...

it is so good to see Gunner up and playing! He looks great! We are in Eagar and we had a great rain storm here too! Yes days out with the girls are so nice. So what have you been up to lately? And are you guys still in Snowflake

The Giffords said...

That looks like fun. Our rain came too late at night to play in the rain. you guys lucked out!

Anonymous said...

it looks like gunner is doing great! and i just told bekah this the other day- cooper is probably the cutest boy i've ever seen.