Tuesday, July 8, 2008

DINOSAUR HEAVEN

Holbrook, Arizona is officially Coopers favorite place! It has trains going through the town every thirty minutes and they have dinosaur!


Cooper was so funny he was so excited to touch the T-Rex teeth or in Coops word toofus. Josh lifted Coop up to touch the T-Rex teeth Coop started freaking out he thought the T-Rex was going to eat him. Coop loves dinosaurs so much but he is also scared of them.

Cooper called this Dino baby T-Rex with bones!


Cooper was in heaven the whole time checking out the T-Rex but when it was time to leave that big smile turned into the biggest frown with tears. For a 3 year old its hard to say goodbye to T-Rex!

12 comments:

mad white woman said...

I think I always kind of made fun of the Holbrook dinosaurs but never too, the chance to look at them. Looks like fun!

mad white woman said...

too, = took ;)

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

How Fun! Drake would love those dinos and trains also:) I love Coopers hair cut..he looks older! I am glad Gunner is doing better:) We do need to get together next time we are in Snowflake..maybe for the 24th!
Sorry about the background..we are switching servers..it should be up in the next day or two:)

Becky said...

HEY MARTI! If you are wondering who the heck Ashley is its really me Becky..sorry that last comment I was signed in under our business blog..oops!

Jennifer said...

I have passed that place so many times and have never stopped. It looks like a fun little place to take the kids. I'm glad Cooper had fun!

Lacey said...

So cute!! I bet he was in hog heaven with all the dinosaurs! He had the hugest grin in all the pictures!

We will definintely give you a call when we are in town for Pioneer Day....

I think our plans are for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday...we are staying at Grandma Brewers

Caldwells said...

Looks like fun! I bet Cooper was loving it. We like his new do. Hope you guys are doing good.

jes said...

we're going to have to make a trip to holbrok one of these days! looks like fun! (i've always wanted to stay at the wigwam hotel!)

Summer said...

My boys love driving through Holbrook for the same reasons. I'm glad Cooper had such a neat day!

hanna (kmcaldwell) said...

Cooper is the cutest still !! He has inspirred me to go touch a T-rex "toofus"
Hanna

hanna (kmcaldwell) said...

Cooper is the cutest still !! He has inspirred me to go touch a T-rex "toofus"
Hanna

Bekah: said...

i think coop looks more anmd more like josh these days!

what a fun place to take him!