We look forward and love Sunday afternoons. It seems like Sundays are the only time we have to just relax in our home and spend time as a family. Cooper and I decided to bake Josh a birthday cake since we never had the chance when it was his birthday. Cooper loves cooking but he loved licking the bowl most of all. I would show you a picture of the cake but for some reason my cakes never stay together. I'm not kidding but they taste good. We loved our Sunday afternoon!
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Loving our Sunday afternoon
Posted by DeWitts at 10:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Yummy cake batter! I wasn't avoiding your post on my blog but my Mom's computer wouldn't let me post. The news is not good anyhow. This little airline doesn't fly from AZ to CA! Sorry!
yum coop- i am right there with you!
I'm with you. Sunday afternoons are the best! No pressure to do anything! That is good that Gunner is out and about. He is looking really good!
i love sundays too!
Sundays are great, especially with good treats!
Hey! I've been waiting for a post that doesn't have so many comments but it doesnt look like I'm gonna get that on your blog, so I gave in. You see, after 5-6 people, there's nothing left to say! Anyway, I just wanted to say I hope that I get to meet your family someday because my husband has told be so much about your husband (he must be wonderful!) and your son is so FUNNY!
I'm with you my cakes look...well not so appitizing but they tast pretty darn good if I say so myself. Speaking of cakes Jeff's bday is coming up and it looks like my turn to whip something out...wish me luck!
Post a Comment