Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Big yellow Toofus






I think we need a dentist! Coop loved his big yellow toofus!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is so funny! But with those teeth in he seriously looks like a totally different boy! I had to look like three time to make sure it was Cooper!

mad white woman said...

You take pictures of you two from the cutest angles. These reveal how he got his stunning blue eyes from you. I'm glad my toofus aren't that yellow!

Caldwells said...

haha, I didn't even know that was cooper. We havn't had time to look at blogs much lately. I like all of the fun pics. It is so good to see Gunner playing again! Take care

Cara said...

How funny! Those are some funny pictures! And those teeth are pretty scary looking. You and Cooper are so cute!

Oh I was meaning to get on here and ask you if you had heard about that show thing they are having down here. Where you can see some big dinosaurs. Its called Walking with dinosaurs or something like that. I just thought maybe you would want to try to check it out since your little guy loves dinos so much. :)

Anonymous said...

thats so funny! that really doesnt even look like coop- good thing hes cute.