Thursday, July 24, 2008

Its raining its pouring the old man is snoring


The rain hit us hard yesterday evening. Along with the rain came the biggest hail I've ever seen. One hit Cooper in the neck.

The road in front of our house looked like a river. This is Josh driving his truck through it. Josh was just like a little kid playing in the rain and Cooper thought his dad was so cool!

I tried to walk in the river road but it was to cold, the water came up to my calve.

We were sitting in the house watching the rain and there was thundering and lightning all around us. Cooper said, "mom they're having fireworks again? Awesome!"

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh man! I love it! You are so lucky! I miss the rain!

mad white woman said...

Storms are the best. I can't believe the size of that hail! I rarely see hail here and when I do, it sure isn't that big!

laura. said...

hey! no i actually figured it out, so now you can view it and stuff. i love your blog. cooper is so adorable.

The Giffords said...

How fun! I love to watch those big storms!