Woohoo! Nice legs! My dad ran the 2 mile run and this was his outfit. Yes he's wearing spandex with a plaid shirt! He cracks me up!
He got 3rd for his age and a medal! He was pretty excited until they told him there was only 3 people in that age group.
Cooper had a blast!
Cooper, Reagan and Krew loved the train ride...
Our cute little family at the parade...
Family hanging out!
4 wheeler rides with papa!
Cooper, Reagan and Krew they loved papa's big tractor...
Krew always being silly!
Waiting for the parade to start...
Lots of candy!
Grandma Despain looking good in her pioneer outfit!
Grandma DeWitt pointing at Cooper!
Best buds!
Poor boy had way to much fun!
Cooper at the softball games...
My little sister Misti isn't she cute?
Cooper, Reagan and Krew had a blast playing the rain and loved the puddles!
Getting tons of love from grandma Caldwell.
We had a fabulous pioneer weekend! Nothing is better then hanging out with family, friends and enjoying parade, candy, park, train rides, four wheelers, ballons, firerworks, rain, puddles, walks, softball games, cookouts, basketball, laughs, and tons of loving!
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Pioneer Weekend
Posted by DeWitts at 6:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Cute pictures! It looks like a ton of fun! Your blog makes me really miss Snowflake sometimes.
Can't go wrong with all those festivities and activities! I've always wanted one of those water barrel tractor trains. :)
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! The pioneer days here aren't bad, but they are definitely not like Snowflakes! Sam and I decided we will have to go up there next summer for the celebrations!
It's nuts thinking of your dad as papa! He's just Uncle Marc! I second Jennifer, seeing your pictures does make me miss spending time up in smowflake with the cousins! Life is laid back, fun, and simple up there! What did Aunt Karen do to her foot? Should I know who Krew belongs too?
your family is so cute. It is amazing that we have kids dong all the fun things we did as kids. I miss those days. I'm glad that you get to pass that onto your family. Tell your Dad or Uncle Mark way to go. I'm glad Gunner is doing better. He gave us scare for a minute. Your mom looks like a natural grandma. Take care
I love your dads outfit! NICE! looks like you ahd lots of fun. Usually we go to snowflake for the celebrations but this year we couldn't and that was sad! I love the celebrations there! oh well next year!
We love the pics. We really missed out on seeing Mark run in those sweet spandex! Haha. at first we thought he ran in his garments.... ha. It looks like a fun weekend. Thanks for the encouraging words about my calling, I remember when you got this call not too long ago and I said, "I could never do that"... well I guess you never know haha. Oh, and I don't think my voice is better than yours or misti's. It is pretty bad. Oh, well... it is only for a little while until the other lady gets back after summer. whoosh. take care!
Hey Marti! It was fun seeing you..even though it was for a few min. and are boys were darting in different directions! Hopefully next time we can go to lunch or something!
we did all those things too, but somehow missed seeing anyone! that's too bad! i'm glad you guys had fun! i'm impressed your dad ran! i would pass out after the first 100 feet:) sweet spandex by the way!
i want to see your parent's house, it looks so nice. when are they finishing the floors?
Post a Comment