Monday, July 28, 2008

Coopers observation on goats milk

My dad and his friend Scott Christensen bought some milking goats. My dad named his goat Thora. Cooper was so excited to go see Papa's goat but when we got there Cooper was scared of the goats. I think Coop has way to much of me in him. Later that night Porter came over to visit this is how Coopers and Porters conversation went.

Cooper said, "Porter we went to milk the goats."

Porter comment, "Oh you did?

Cooper replied, "Yes!"

Porter said, "Cooper where do you get the goats milk from?"

Cooper answered, "From its weenies!"

Everyone in the room was laughing at this point. Cooper said he needed to go to the bathroom. This is what happen in the bathroom while Cooper is sitting on the toilet.

Cooper said, "Mom?"

Mom replied, "Yes Cooper."

Cooper said, "There's no milk in my weenie!"

I don't think i've every laughed that hard in my life! I love my little Coop dogs comments!

This is my dad milking Sally!

Here's what Cooper calls the weenies!

Gunner and Thora and if you look in the background Cooper is sitting on Scott's lap milking the baby goat Peanut.

Gunner milking Thora!

After milking we went on a walk to some big rocks the goats loved playing on them.



Gunner holding baby Peanut.

Does anyone want goats milk?

Papa holding Cooper! I love this picture of them!

18 comments:

The Giffords said...

He is hilarious! How is goats milk by the way?

mad white woman said...

That is hilarious. I've always thought goat milk was disgusting. But still cool to have goate!

Amy said...

Oh my gosh, Marti...that conversation was so funny!

Summer said...

Hilarious! Your story reminds me of the time we were sitting around the table during Sunday dinner at the inlaws' and Holden decided to tell everyone that his imaginary friend Cayson had "pink hair, blue eyes, and WHITE BALLS." Is your fam. planning on selling the goats milk at all? When Connor was a baby, his doctor was adamant about only using formula as a last resort, and was a big advocate of babies drinking goat's milk if nursing was impossible. The doc said it's actually very similar to human milk. Anyway, now that David and I are adopting a baby, I've been wanting to look into finding a source of goats milk. So if your dad wants to sell some come February or so, let me know! Yeesh, sorry for the long comment!

You have an adorable little boy!

Krista said...

Oh Marti! Your little boy is a CRACK UP! Thanks! that story will keep me smiling all day!

Sarah Pace said...

that is way funny!!That little boy is a crack up!

jackie said...

funny post! ok so how did i not come over when i was there??? i am so mad at myself! next time i will break down the door :)

Kiara and Scott Vowell said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha that is the funniest thing in the world.. and the goats are so cute...

laura. said...

oh my goodness, that has got to be one of the funniest things i have ever heard. so cute!! haha! love it.

Lacey said...

Little boys and those weenies! ;)

Bekah: said...

ok love this story, coop is hilarious. he makes me laugh!

i love your blog, its looking so so cute! look at you! the new header is so cute.

thanks for the memories. we had some great ones didn't we? i could go on and on with all our crazy memories. thanks for being my best friend. i miss you too, we totally need to talk more! whats our problem?

Dustin and Tara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky said...

Yes, that was me who deleted the comment above..oops!
I did see your dad at the run..he did awesome..everyone was cheering when he crossed the finish line:)
Oh, man I am laughing so hard right now! That little boy of yours is too funny! That picture of your dad and Coop at the end is amazing!

hanna (kmcaldwell) said...

coppper is the funniest little boy i have ever met !!!1

Summer said...

Hey Marti, Of course I don't think you're nosy! Our adoption agency is Dove Adoptions and our homestudy agency is Building Arizona Families. Come to find out, Dove is the only U.S. agency that contracts with all eighteen Ethiopian orphanages, so the wait time is 1/2-1/3 of what it would be with some of the other, more well known agencies--so I feel really lucky to have stumbled across them. Let me know if you ever want more info. on either one! :)

Summer said...

Oh, and thank you for your offer regarding the goats milk! I will definitely keep it in mind, although I would definitely want to pay for it!

Jason and Kristy said...

I love the new layout, the header is so cute! Cooper is so funny, I love hearing about all the crazy things he says!

Jeff and Rachell Massey said...

That's awesome...and for a little kid that gotta seem logical right....I love the picture with you dad and Coop. It is so pretty and GREEN!. Sure doesn't look like your in Snowflake! I love it when for just a few weeks it really greens up in the late summer.