We have a sleep walker! We have caught Cooper walking in his sleep two nights in a row. We have a really old house and Coop's bedroom is upstairs. Coop will walk down stairs into the living room to the kitchen through a bathroom into the playroom then come into the master bedroom and just look at us. Its crazy! I just hope and pray he doesn't get hurt sleep walking.
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Our little sleep walker
Posted by DeWitts at 11:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Thats crazy! what a kid! Oh by the way cute picture header!! How did you do that?
well i used to sleep walk and my sister said that she was scared i would hurt her she also said i would talk. The next day I would tell her she was CRAZY!
That could be scary!!
thats crazy...I'm sure he will be fine:) I used to sleep walk also...I guess I grew out of it. One time I was staying at tracy mills house and i slept walk into her parents bedroom and got into bed with them! haha...weird huh? it makes for good time!
Ps I love the goat and weenie story. that made me laugh so hard silly. what a kid!
That is too funny!! Koby is pretty crazy in his sleep but hed kill me if I told stories about him. Cooper is SOOO cute. I just can't believe how fast they grow. It seems he was just your baby. Well I guess he will always be your baby huh!!
That had to be a little creepy having him stare at you in his sleep. I also love your new header and want to know how you did it. I love Coopers hair in this picture. So cute!
crazy!!!
Post a Comment