Tuesday night we went swimming at the snowflake pool. Cooper was so excited to go as long as we took all the sharks out of the pool, for so reason he thinks sharks are in swimming pools! It brought back some old memories standing in line with a dollar and everything still looks the same except the diving boards where gone. As we were getting ready to go in Cooper said, "is this a big bath tub." I could hardly stop laughing. I love his comments and his observation on the swimming pool. We had a good time and no we didn't take a bath in it. Cooper was hilarious he thought he was a dolphin and was making loud squealing noises, i'm not kidding he was loud. Everyone around us kept on looking at us like our kid was nuts, then when we told them he's pretending to be a dolphin they just chuckled. It was a fun family outing and Cooper sure enjoy it! d
Cooper was so tired from swimming this is how i found him only a hour from being home from the pool.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Swimming in a big bath tub
Posted by DeWitts at 9:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I remember the good ol snowflake pool too. Is is it still a dollar to swim there? NICE! I sure sounds like he had lots of fun. And he has such a great imagination. :)
He is such a funny kid!! That is funny. It sounds like it never gets boring at your house :o).
What a kid! Its funny that he wanted to paint your moms toes! He actually didn't do to bad=)
I love Cooper's imagination. Isn't swimming great? It makes little kids eat good and then sleep really well!
ha ha he has such an imagination! i love it. ha ha i also remember that pool.. it's been forever since i've been there! how fun..
Coop dowg is the coolest kid. Stratton acts like copper All the time he sings his songs all the time and pretends he has claws all the time!!!!!
how cute! he is so funny. bryn and cooper would be best friends, they are so much alike! but then again we were best friends so im not surprised! :) and by the way i keep forgetting to say thanks for the card you sent. that was sooo sweet marti, i love you. thank you!
That is crazy! What job is he applying for? That would be so awesome! Let me know how it all works out!
Cooper is just so cute! I remember when he was born. Lawryn and I were actually on our way down to the valley for something for cosmotology. He is getting so big!! I love your background too!
hey- ok we changed our minds on the project (we just didn't plan it well enough) we are actaully making him a slide show of all his pictures- so that will be the surprise-- but thanks for remembering!
Post a Comment