Cooper absolutely LOVES his Grandma Caldwell and these pictures can tell you why. Grandma Caldwell lets him do anything even when it comes down to painting toe nails. Cooper was flowing over with excitement when grandma said "yes" to painting toes, and he was even more excited with the results. Cooper was so funny and kept on asking, "does it look good?" My mom is a great sport and a great Grandma she loves her grand kids and loves to spoil them. We love you Grandma!
Friday, June 6, 2008
Pretty Toes
Posted by DeWitts at 1:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
OMG!!! I laughed so hard!! That is so funny! He did an awesome job! :o)
Your mom is awesome. That is so funny. I guess it's a good sign that he didn't do a perfect job, right?? :)
Good job Cooper! I think that you mom is wonderful for letting him do that. Aren't Grandma's fabulous?
that is hilarious, your mom is a good grandma! aren't we lucky?
haha-- your mom is so cute! lovley job cooper.
hahaha that is fun! he has the cutest curly hair :)
haha thats GOOOOOD! Tell your little man I'm next! :)
Hey sista we have one awesome mom and me and stratton might start a blog but we are not to smart
What a nice grandma! Cooper seems like a riot. One night at bedtime, I was having trouble thinking of a story to tell my boys so I told them about your Cooper-the-Dinosaur-Postman story and they loved it! They thought it was totally hilarious and asked to hear it again the next night. So thanks for the material--it got us through two sessions of bedtime story time!
Cooper is so dang cute! Love the toenails! So Sarah told you about Kim getting married? I think they are going to have a reception in Safford (I will have to make sure) but you oughta come down so we can all get together! If you send me your address I will make sure she gets it!
Post a Comment