Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Food network starring Cooper

Josh working nights at the hospital is kind of hard on Cooper, he loves it when his dad is around. Tonight josh was home and Cooper decided he wanted to make his dad dinner this is what he prepared fish, baby dinosaurs and one big airplane. They said it was tasty!


Cooper looked so cute making dinner he was wearing apron and a cowboy hat. Coop said, "i need my cowboy hat because I'm making cowboy dinner."
<a
Cooper watching TV he said he was waiting on his food to cook.

Cooper and Josh decided they were still hungry after coopers meal. Cooper said, "I'm a growing boy mom i need lots of food." He cracks me up! After having a real dinner we had a fun time making funny faces this is one we captured on the camera. I love Coops face!

7 comments:

mad white woman said...

That kid never ceases to generate laughter, does he? Argh, not having husband/dad around is hard. I'm glad you find fun things to do to keep you busy though!

Jennifer said...

Wow, I don't believe I have ever had plane or dinosaur before. Sounds good! :o) He is SO funny. I bet there is never a dull moment.

jackie said...

he is so cute :) next time i am at my parents i need to come check out your house... my whole life growing up there i always wanted to look in that house and check it out hahaha

The Giffords said...

His imagination must make sure that life is never boring. I love the cowboy hat and apron.

The Crisps said...

Hey! Me again!!! Ok I think I have figured out that I was posting comments on old stuff so you probably hadnt seen that I have been trying to reach you. Josh will you pleaaaasssee call me 509-936-2015, or email jimandjessicacrisp@gmail.com. You should put a link up to your email so I dont have to clog up your comments. YOu have a cute little family there Bro!! Man I cant wait to catch up on old times sakes!
Jim Crisp!!

Misti and Stratton said...

Cooper is the man! tell him he can come and cook for me and stratton when ever he wants, because by the looks of things he looks like a better cook then me haha

Sarah Pace said...

Whats this I read about possibly moving to safford??? I read it on emilys blog! That would be so much fun!!! let me know