Monday, June 30, 2008

Coops first big hair cut!

Some summer pictures of Cooper at his great grandma and grandpa Despains backyard.




We were down in Mesa over the weekend and stopped by Jason and Kristy house to visit and Kristy ended up giving Cooper his first real hair cut. Yes i said we cut his hair. We were a little scared but Coop's so cute that we knew it would look good on him. We also knew there would be a lot of people mad at us for cutting his curls off, but they will grow back...

Coop had a hard time holding still.

Coops curls on the floor, it was kind of hard for me to see.

Doesn't he look so cute?

It was funny we went to show coop his hair and he said he wanted his ugly hair back but when he showed Gunner it he was so excited because it was short like Gunners.

Thank you Kristy for the hair cut. Cooper sure has a lot of people say they like his new hair!

10 comments:

Lacey said...

SO CUTE! Kristy always does a great job! She did Elodie's first big girl hair cut and she looked so cute too!
Hopefully he keeps the curls! And he looks so grown up! Can't believe our babies will be 4 this year!! YIKES!

Sarah Pace said...

I like the hair cut!!! he looks cute both ways!

Misti and Stratton said...

Cooper is one cute kid! It was fun to seem you guys this weekend i hope your tooth is feeling better we love you guys!!

Jennifer said...

I totally would have cried watching those curls go. His hair cut looks really cute though.

The Giffords said...

The hair cut looks great. Kristi did a great job. If you miss the curls, don't worry they will be back before you know it.

Curtis Family said...

His new haircut looks really cute! Good luck with the job stuff. I would be so excited if you guys really did move over here! Even if January seems far away!

Bekah: said...

he looks so grown up and adorable!

katelines photography. said...

oh i shed a tear when i read coop got his hair cut- i love his hair! but it looks super cute short too.

Annie said...

Cooper is getting so big. Last time I saw him was Misti's wedding. I love his curls but he looks so grown up with his new do. I'm so happy to hear that Gunner is recovering well. That was way to scary. I hope all is well with you and your fam. Keep in touch.

Jason and Kristy said...

I'm so glad everyone likes his hair cut. He looks so cute no matter what! We'll be up next weekend, see ya soon!!