We had a great 4Th of July weekend! It was nice and relaxing! Cooper enjoyed having his dad around!
Cooper also had a blast with Gunner. Gunner is doing better but still can't be around big crowds and still is really weak so him and Cooper did a lot of playing with cars and wii. We had a lot of cousins around with BBQ and firer works!
Cooper loved hanging out with the boys! He was trying so hard to act like there age. Coop keeps on telling us that he's 6 and half and not 3, he is determined to be as big as Gunner.
Cooper liked the firer works, this time last year was a different story. We had a great fourth!
Hope everyone had a great 4Th of July weekend!
Sunday, July 6, 2008
4 th of July
Posted by DeWitts at 3:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Aww Cooper is so cute. I am so glad that gunner is doing good. Oh and happy 4th of July .
Love the Caldwells
Cooper is so cute..Elodie is doing the same thing..she thinks she is 8! YIKES!
I'm so glad your brother's doing better. It sounds like you guys had a fun family weekend! I like Cooper's haircut!
Woohoo sounds like you guys had some fun! Wish we could of been there for some of moms good cooking! Looks like gunner is doing good thats my boy.
I love that Gunner has to "take it easy" so he plays Wii. I'm pretty sure the one and only time I played that, I was sore the next day. :)
Yay! Don't you love 4th of July weekend? I'm glad you guys had fun!
I am glad Gunner is doing better! When I read your blog about him I cried. The fourth is always so fun! One of my favorite Holidays!!
Post a Comment