Sunday, June 29, 2008

My baby is getting so old!



I need to give a shout out to my hubby Josh! Josh had his 28Th birthday on Wednesday my baby is getting so old! Wednesday was so out of control with Gunner and his heart that his birthday kind of got kicked to the curb. So i just wanted to tell him HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I know that Josh would of rather had me be with Gunner and my parents then trying to celebrate his birthday, but i know he was really looking forward to my cake! ha ha, family joke! I also want to tell Josh thanks so much for taking care of Cooper the house my cleaning job and on top of that working at the hospital and post office. What a man I have he does so much for me and takes such good care of me and Cooper. I'm truly blessed with a great husband!

Update on the Gun Gun! He's doing a little better some days are better than others. He's a tough little guy. Thanks to everyone for the sweet comments, phone calls, thoughts, and prayers my family and I truly appreciate it. I hope this picture doesn't make anyone sick but i decided to post it because my family never gets family pictures and its the first time in a long time that all the family has been together in the same room.

4 comments:

Lacey said...

I just barely read the post below and I can't believe how quickly that all happened!! I'm so glad he is doing well. Is your family still here in the valley?!? If there is anything we can do please let us know!! How scary! I'm so glad Gunner is recovering!!

Lacey said...

P.S- Happy Birthday Josh...Chris made 30 this year! That's old!

Amy said...

I hadn't even heard about Gunner's heart problems before reading your blog!

I'm glad he's doing better and that your mom listened to her motherly instinct (i.e., the Spirit)and had her heart checked out when she did. So scary!!!

Anyway, I'll keep you guys in my prayers!

hanna (kmcaldwell) said...

We loved the family picture - We are so glad Gunner is doing so much better. You are all in our thoughts and prayers. Tell Gunner when he is up to it, we will provide the toilet paper - just kidding.

Happy Birthday Josh!!!!