Monday, June 2, 2008

Having fun in the water!

The weather has been so nice and the wind hasn't been blowing so we decided to pull out the old slip in slide. It was Cooper's first time trying it out. Cooper had a good running start but then when he hit the slide on his belly he kind of didn't go anywhere.

This picture cracks me up since cooper really didn't know how to do the slip in slide he had fun running on it this time he ran a little to fast and lost his legs. We all had a good laugh!

Tea party in the swimming pool. Cooper and Christian decided to have a tea party in the pool.

Cooper and Christian saying cheers! These two have way to much fun!

We had a fun time playing in the water to bad the sun didn't agree with or skin. I did put tons of sun screen on, but Cooper's back was burnt. Josh said the reason Cooper got burnt was because of his overly caucasian skin! Cooper thought it was neat because he thought his back was on firer, so it made him turn into a fireman!
I love summer! It was nice to go outside and enjoy the weather and play in the water.

5 comments:

mad white woman said...

i went to costco saturday and they didn't have anything marked down and everything that was marked down was gone. they said they weren't going to mark down anymore food, but i don't know if that's true. anyway, i just wouldn't want you to come all the way down here for nothing, especially with the lovely gas prices!

The Giffords said...

I am so jealous of the great weather. It is just too hot here. I can't wait until we can take a trip up to the nice weather.

J said...

Haha, thats a cute thing to think. I turned into a fireman!! What a seriously CUTE little kid. You are a great Mom. The water slide looks awesome!!

Caldwells said...

Hey Marti,
I just saw your June 1st post. Yeah, I heard Misti was kind of having a hard time. It is so hard to move away for college, I remember the feeling when I came here. I sure hope we can move there. It sounds soooo fun but things just seem to not be working out. I have been off this week and making a million phone calls try to figure out a way to get everything worked out to go but nothing is working! AHHH! Stress. Anyway, I guess all we can do is pray for the best to happen. (Hopefully it will be to go!) Anyway, hope you guys are good! See ya soon!

The Crisps said...

Man I can not figure this blog thing out! I formed an account so I could try to communicate that way but I see no way to add friends or contact directly. Confusing! Maybe you just have your account set up not to have any contact info. Anyway our blog is http://jimandjessicacrisp.blogspot.com/ Please get back to me! I'm dying to hear from you Bro!!!

Jim Crisp