Cooper and I had so much fun with our silly faces. We traveled all over snowflake in our silly faces and Cooper loved showing them off to anyone that would smile at him. First was to the post office to show his dad, then grandma and grandpa Caldwell's house, then we went to store and gave everyone a good laugh. It was a good day just being silly! I loved my day with my silly boy!
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Silly day with a Silly boy
Posted by DeWitts at 11:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Those are so fun! I would have totally laughed if I would have seen you in the grocery store!
He is so cute! I hope his "bumps" are going away. You are such a good mom marti!
so cute! he is so funny!
that looks like way too much fun.
That is awesome! Cooper is lucky to have a mom that will be silly with him all over town!
Love the pictures! haha! I love your new layout too :o)
That's great. Good for you for being down-to-Earth enough to wear a silly mask all over town! I love it!
How fun Marti! You are such a good Mom! I am glad Coopers bumps are gone, it is no fun when something like that happens.
You are such a fun mom!! I am glad that Cooper is feeling better:)
hey you guys are so fun!! you are so good to do things like that with cooper! you are such a good blogger too! i love that you always leave me comments:)
So cute!! I dont think I could have run all over town with a silly mask.
Post a Comment