Saturday, May 10, 2008

Father like Son












The first picture is Josh when he was three and half years old. He's so cute! I always thought this picture was so adorable that i was going to have to take a similar picture of Cooper when he was the same age. It just so happened this past week Cooper turned three and half yrs old. I kind off got a little carried away with the camera, but Cooper's life has always been on film so i think he's used to it. I thought they turned out super cute! You can sure tell that they're father and son. I love my boys!

10 comments:

Caldwells said...

Those pics are so cute marti! Oh, and I love the picture of Josh. haha. It totally looks like him. You are lucky to have such cute boys!

Jennifer said...

Way cute pics Marti!

The Giffords said...

I love the pictures! He is just like Josh.

Lacey said...

SO cute! Love the door he is sitting in front of! Awesome little background!
Our babies are getting so big!

Jennifer said...

I hope you had a great mother's day too!!!

Sheree and Brian Mowers said...

Hey Marti! It was good to hear from you! I can't believe how much he looks like his dad! Those pictures are so cute! Keep in touch!

Anonymous said...

love the new look marti... he is so adorable. i totally want to do a photoshoot with him! he does look like josh.

Sarah Pace said...

They look so much alike! Cute pics! He sure knows how to pose!!

jes said...

he does look like josh! but then i see you and your family also! what a cutie! no, i don't play softball, i just watch games and my kids! still fun though..

Gardner World said...

So Cute love his smile!!